- This event has passed.
Special Meeting of the Policy Board of Directors
April 13, 2020 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING COVID-19 MEETING REQUIREMENTS
The special procedures in place to minimize the spread of the COVID-19 virus may supersede general meeting procedures and delay distribution of materials to members, although every effort will be made to ensure comments and materials received prior to the meeting end will be made part of the record.
Based on guidance from the California Department of Public Health and the California Governor’s Office, in order to minimize the spread of the COVID-19 virus, please do the following:
1. You are strongly encouraged to observe the live stream of the MBCP Special Policy Board of Director’s meeting at:
2. If you choose not to attend the MBCP Special Policy Board of Director’s meeting but wish to make a comment on a specific agenda item, please submit your comment via email by 5:00 p.m. on the day prior to the meeting.
Please submit your comment to the Clerk of the Board at email@example.com. To assist the Clerk in identifying the agenda item relating to your public comment please indicate in the Subject Line, the meeting body (i.e. Operations Board Agenda) and item number (i.e. Item No. 10). Your comment will be placed into the record at the Board meeting.
3. If you are watching the live stream of the Board meeting and wish to make either a general public comment for items not on the day’s agenda or to comment on a specific agenda item as it is being heard, please submit your comment, limited to 250 words or less, to the Clerk of the Board at firstname.lastname@example.org. To assist the Clerk in identifying the agenda item relating to your public comment please indicate in the Subject Line, the meeting body (i.e. Policy Board Agenda) and item number (i.e. Item No. 10). Your comment will be placed into the record at the Board meeting.
Every effort will be made to read your comment into the record, but some comments may not be read due to time limitations. Comments received after an agenda item will be made part of the record if received prior to the end of the meeting.
4. If you attend the MBCP Special Policy Board of Director’s meeting in person, you will be required to maintain appropriate social distancing, ie, maintain a 6-foot distance between yourself and other individuals.
5. Additional seating with audio of the MBCP Special Policy Board of Director’s meeting will be available in the MBCP Main Conference Room, located at 70 Garden Court, Suite 300, Monterey, CA 93940.
Meetings are accessible to people with disabilities. Individuals who need special assistance or a disability-related modification or accommodation to participate in this meeting, or who have a disability and wish to request an alternative format for the meeting materials, should contact Heather Vowell, Board Clerk, at 831-641-7216 or HVowell@MBCP.org. Requests should be made as soon as possible but at least 72 hours prior to the scheduled meeting.
If you have anything that you wish to be distributed to the Board please provide 15 copies and hand them to a member of MBCP staff or Heather Vowell, Board Clerk, who will distribute the information to the Board members and other staff.
The public may comment on a specific item listed on this agenda when the Board considers that item. In addition, the members of the public may request and receive copies without undue delay of any documents that are distributed to the Board, unless there is a specific exemption under the Public Records Act that prevents the disclosure of the record. (Cal. Gov’t Code Section 54957.5)
In compliance with Government Code Section 54957.5, non-exempt writings that are distributed to a majority or all of the Board in advance of a meeting and that relate to an agenda item will be made available at MBCP’s offices located at 70 Garden Court, Suite 300, Monterey, CA 93940 during normal business hours and are also available on the MBCP website located at: