3CE Statement: COVID-19 Response for Customers:
3CE recognizes COVID-19 is impacting customers and communities both economically and socially as we all shelter in place. While many local, state and federal programs are available to support customers, 3CE is here to provide support to all customers we serve.
50% of Your May and June 3CE Electric Generation Charges Has Been Deferred.
In response to these hardships, 3CE leadership determined immediate and decisive action to benefit all customers was needed. After careful analysis of the possible actions, 3CE Boards voted, on April 13, 2020, unanimously in favor of financial relief to all customers that above all, would be swift and equitable.
Summary of 3CE Financial Relief
· No action needed to benefit from cost deferment
· 50% of 3CE Electric Generation Charges for all customers deferred for the billing months of May and June 2020
· Resulting deferred charges for all 3CE customers totals an estimated $22.4 Million
$6.45 million for residential customers
$10.95 million for commercial customers
$5.03 million for agriculture customers
· Deferred costs for all customers will be recouped over the next 18 months but customers will still save compared to your utility provider’s rates through the following measures:
3CE will decrease its Energy Programs funding from 4% to 3% of revenue through 2021
3CE will adjust its electric generation rates to 2% below your utility provider’s for the months of July through December 2020
· Overall cost savings will continue during and after deferred-cost recoupment period
· Customers will actually spend less on electricity in 2020 with this program than if 3CE did not take an action
Please Click here to review 3CE’s COVID-Response Press Release.
Community Resources Amidst COVID-19
PG&E has announced there will be NO DISCONNECTIONS during this public-health crisis. There is no need to contact 3CE separately regarding billing issues.
As we spend more time at home, our electricity and gas usage will naturally increase. If you have experienced financial hardship, you may qualify for discounts.
Please review provided resource links regarding both discount programs and energy saving tips. >
Energy Saving Tips Regarding energy use during COVID-19